Operated by: Senovážná šest s.r.o.
Senovážná 996/6, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1
Cancellation policy for SeNo6 Apartments
The following cancellation policy applies unless stated otherwise in your reservation:
- If you cancel or change your reservation up to 14 days before your date of arrival, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you cancel or change your reservation at a later date, you will be charged for the first night of your reservation. In the event of a no-show, the entire amount of the reservation will be charged.
- If you want to CANCEL your reservation, you must cancel your reservation online via the confirmation email you received shortly after booking.
CANCELLATION POLICY for nonrefundable rates:
SeNo6 Apartments will charge the total price of the reservation on the day of booking. Please note that if you cancel this type of reservation, the total amount of the reservation is non-refundable.
Pre-authorisation of your credit card
In order to confirm your reservation, SeNo6 Apartments will pre-authorise your credit card for the amount of the first night in accordance with our cancellation policy and fees. The credit card used to make the booking must be valid on the date of your arrival.
Late check-out fee
Unless specifically permitted by SeNo6 Apartments, guests who do not leave the apartment at the specified time of departure will be charged EUR 20 per hour after the specified departure time.
Guests must report any damage or problems with the apartment to the SeNo6 Apartments team on arrival or when such damage or problem occurs. Guests are liable for any damage or loss in the apartment during their stay.
Payment and fees
Payment can be made by credit card or through a payment gateway. Payment must be made according to the booking conditions no later than on arrival. Insurance The guest explicitly acknowledges that any insurance for damage to or loss of property which may be arranged for the apartment does not cover the guest’s personal property and that the guest is responsible for purchasing their own insurance, if such cover is required.
Any complaints must be submitted by the customer immediately after discovering deficiencies during the stay and provide the SeNo6 Apartments team with the opportunity to remedy them, and the latter is obliged to resolve these complaints immediately after they are raised, no later than within 10 days of their application.
Accommodation rules for Prague
- Always keep the apartment in good and tidy condition.
- Do not smoke inside the apartment.
- If smoking is detected in the room, a fee of EUR 200 will be charged.
- Do not cause or create a nuisance or otherwise disturb other residents in the quiet use of the building in which the apartment is located.
- Pets and other animals are not permitted anywhere in the building, including the apartments.
- Do not move or rearrange any furniture or appliances inside the apartment.